'Tru-Nail' - say "NO" to Gel nails & extensions. '14 days Eyebrow-Regrow'
(free of chemicals - for frizzy, dry/ damaged hair
With extracts of wheat germ, Avocado, Grape seed, Argan and Apricot Kernel, Emulsifier
Nourishes scalp and makes the hair clean and healthy and helps in retaining the natural sheen. Great for coloured hair too!
To use: Dilute 25 ml shampoo with 75 ml drinking water. Mildly shake before use and wash hair once or twice as required.
Nature's grace -paraben n sulfate-free
Extracts filled with goodness of Coconut, Almond Oil, essential oils of Lavender, Rosemary, Chamomile, Emulsifier.
Smoothens dry, damaged n frizzy hair.
To use: Apply the conditioner on wet hair only-1/2 " away from scalp and work it through the strands. Leave it for 3-4 minutes and then rinse thoroughly.
If currently facing extremely dry hair:
Leave-on Hair serum
Gently towel-dry hair and use a pump of leave-on serum for eg. Matrix biolage Smooth-proof Avocado/ any other brand that U have tried and tested.
Happy Hair Days!!
1. Preferably use soft water for washing your hair. Hard water leaves the hair strands with a coating making it frizzy.
2. Wash hair with lukewarm water so that the shampoo can penetrate deeper and remove dirt and oil from the hair. The open cuticles will also be able to absorb the oil and moisturizing effects of the conditioner better, last rinse is with cold water (weather permitting), to close the cuticles of the hair.
3. Use diluted shampoo only, which will ensure that it spreads evenly without causing excessive dryness. So focus more on cleaning the scalp rather than the ends of your hair.
4. Gently lather with your fingers and palms from the roots onto the ends of your hair. Never scrub the scalp with your nails, as that can cause abrasions and attract infections. Hair is very vulnerable when it’s wet, therefore any rough movement can cause tangles, breakage and weaken the follicles.
5. Shampooing Twice: There is no need to shampoo twice before conditioning. Excessive shampoo will strip your hair of its natural oil which will cause dryness and adversely affect the growth of your hair.
Only the times that U feel the hair is oily, wash twice.
6. Conditioner usage: It’s your hair that needs the most hydration and thus, should be conditioned from the mid until the ends of your hair. Apply more conditioner at the ends and continue with your shower while you allow the conditioner to work its magic.
7. Wash off conditioner under cool running water, as that will help close the cuticles. This will ensure that your hair doesn’t absorb more moisture from the environment and turn frizzy.
8. Drying the hair: Do not rub your hair with a towel. Instead, gently pat to blot dry your hair. Thereafter, allow your hair to dry naturally and evenly spread a pump of leave-on hair serum (for eg. Biolage matrix serum). This will keep frizzy flyaway hair to a minimum, in all weathers.
Happy Hair Days
Reintroducing the long-forgotten gifts of Mother Nature...